Friday, January 5, 2007

I'm Back Baby!

Looks like Blogger fixed whatever the problem was so now I can post again in my own name. I was feeling quite voice-less and depressed there for awhile. Now I have to think about what I want to write about today. Several ideas come to mind:

1. The punk kid who lives down the street and plays his drums all the time. Hate that kid.
2. My dog Kodiak and his daily freak-out until he gets his walk
3. Top 5 reasons I love going to Fowlers for wings/nachos
4. My fun night meeting other bloggers for dinner at Guerro's last night
5. My top 10 favorite movies of all time. Well at least the ones I can remember today.
6. My favorite character in the Harry Potter movies
7. My top 10 list of hot actors
8. List of reasons that Paris Hilton is a total waste of space
9. This new website that Jonathan showed me called Second Life www.secondlife.com
10. My favorite vacation spots and where I want to vacation in 2007

As you can see I have a lot to think about. Stay tuned to see which riveting topic gets chosen for blogging today. You won't want to miss it. Well, maybe you will if you have other stuff to do today like your laundry or maybe showering.

2 comments:

Steve Harper said...

Well to be perfectly honest...I never knew you left but I am glad you are back! Seriously, just discovered your BLOG thanks to a comment you left on someone else's Blog and glad I checked your Blog out.

Loved your list but apparently you decided not to BLOG on any of the topics afterall eh?

Here are my suggestions....

Steal the drums and all drum accessories.

Sick your dog on the kid as he chases you down the street with drums in tow.

Use the drum sticks to beat Paris to a bloody pulp...Though I am quite conviced silicon doesn't bleed.

Teleport her into the secondlife website so we can virus her and watch her witcher away into electronic nothingness. That would be so "Hot!"

Share your nachos with your Blogger friends and people who leave comments on your BLOG like me.

Keep your list of Hot Actors under wraps for the sake of protecting men like me who already feel woefully inadequate.

Okay I admit....rough take on your list but it's late and couldn't resist taking a stab at it!

Look forward to being a regular reader and meeting you out and about in Austin.

Ripple On!

Steve

Jonathan said...

And after that she should go on vacation to all top spots to celebrate her triumph over all that is evil and ugly.