Wednesday, January 31, 2007

If Liz Started A New Business

<------ Here is a picture of my fabulous friend Liz that I drew in MS Paint.


If you ask my fabulous friend Liz, she'll tell you that I am currently suffering for blog-writer's block or she might also tell you that I need to lay off the all-day drinking diet plan. (It's like bulimia, but with a buzz). Last night, she kindly sent me a list of blog-writing topics, all of which were pretty humorous. And while, I didn't decide to select one of her topics - she did inspire the one I'm currently writing.

To my fabulous friend Liz,

You have inspired me to do many things (mostly to write this blog) and for that I am truly thankful. I am now going to do you a favor . . .

If you ever find yourself wanting to start another business; I have compiled a list of new ventures. I think there is currently a void in the market for such businesses and you'd be perfect fit. Here is a list of business names and descriptions:

1. "BLOG TOPICS FOR DUMMIES" - just read the above, you'd be perfect

2. "THANK YOU . . . and other more clever things you could say during an acceptance speech" - You'd be a wonderful speech writer for all those nit-wit actors and actresses currently receiving awards - you're clever and thoughtful - two qualities that most of those people lack.

3. "DON'T TREAD ON ME" - You're an empowering woman - you could teach a doormat a thing or two about sticking up for themselves (or maybe teach a not so perceptive person how not open the door and buy magazine subscriptions from strangers).

4. "IF YOU DON'T HAVE MAC N CHEESE, I AIN'T BUY'IN" This could be your new food critic business. You could mandate that every restaurant you review at least serve mac n cheese - that's a huge spectrum from KFC to Eddie V's . . . yummy.

By the way fabulous friend Liz, I have done countless hours (at least 5 minutes) of consumer research and I firmly believe all of these ideas will be highly successful and net you lots of money.

Good Luck,

Stephanie

There they are - my ideas for new businesses that Liz should start.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Steph

You are awesome. that made me laugh and i haven't even had a whole diet coke so far this morning. I think we should start the speech writing business together. Maybe we should eat Mac N cheese for dinner tonight in honor of your blog?

Liz