Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Nigel Strikes Again - But This Time, A Man


As I reported in an earlier post, Nigel, my cat is a horny little devil. He waits until I am alone and humps my arm. It's so funny too because basically what he does is stand on my arm and bite my hand. There is some humping too but the "forplay" is biting and sort of bunny-kicking my arm.

The other day, Jonathan didn't sleep well during the night. So in the early morning when Nigel woke up and started his noise making routine Jonathan decided to go up to the guest bedroom and get some rest in a pet-free environment. When Jonathan got in the nice comfy guest bed he looked over at the door and realized that Nigel had followed him upstairs. Apparently Nigel was staring at Jonathan in that intently creepy way he has. Before Jonathan knew what was happening, Nigel was humping HIS arm! What a little tramp. And apparently Nigel swings both ways too. And I thought I knew him....

After Nigel got done humping Jonathan he came back downstairs and slept in bed with me. I guess he just used Jonathan for his body and then came back to his true love (me) after he had his fun. Jonathan said that Nigel didn't even offer to buy him breakfast in the morning. Tacky.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Did he give Jonathan any cuddles?

This should be fair warning for any guest that might want to stay with you.

Jonathan said...

No cuddles unfortunately. Now he leers at me whenever I walk by as if to say "I had you and you weren't that great." He's such a turd. Liz got sick of his wakeup call this AM so much so that she finally sprayed him with water. Take charge, Liz! You want him to stay faithful, keep spraying him so he knows who's boss.

Liz said...

No, as a matter of fact, he did not cuddle Jonathan. And I think Jonathan felt rather cheap and used. Not that I would put words in his mouth...