Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Oops She Did It Again

*****SEE UPDATE BELOW*****


That's right! The receipient of the Worst Dog 2006 proved, once again, why she is SO deserving of this award. No big story, but she did manage to break the lower part of our fence to escape over to our neighbor's house for the second time in three weeks. We had to go outside and reinforce the fence with every rock, piece of word, metal barb and ice cream cone we could find.



I wonder how my fabulous friend Liz and her runner-up Rusty are doing . . . maybe she has room for the Worst Dog 2006 in her house.


*****Update: Evidence of even more horrible behavior.


After all of my attempts to reinforce the fence, this is what Molly did this morning. As you can see she has done further damage to the fence and also managed to dig out all of the VERY HEAVY rocks that I had placed in front of the fence. In her defense (very small), the fence is practically falling down with rot, but she's still a horrible dog!

5 comments:

Liz said...

Way to go Molly! You are off to a great start in 2007 as you work toward the "Worst Dog of 2007" competition. The judges are impressed and are taking note. How many times do you plan to fart today?

Anonymous said...

Yeah . . . unless I save Timmy from the well - I'm pretty much screwed.

Anonymous said...

Dear Molly

I am in awe of you. I am not worthy to worship at your feet. Please please teach me all you know about digging, farting, running away, and eating other dogs so that I can stand a chance in the 2007 competition.

Respectfully,

Rusty

Anonymous said...

Mollly

I must admit I am impressed with your skills. For a dog you are doing a great job of annoying your humans.

If I liked dogs better I would teach you all I know about making noise, clawing at human feet when they are sleeping, humping human arms while they try to sleep, knocking things off tables, terrorizing other animals, not letting humans sleep, and stealing things and hiding them in my "secret place".

When it comes to destruction you are the clear winner but when it comes to annoyaning humans I can take you any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Sincerely,

Nigel, King of All I Survey

PS: I would like to bite your face.

Anonymous said...

Dear Cousins Rusy & Nigel,

A few things . . .

1. I am pretty awesome - if I didn't like eating other animals so much, I'd come over an teach you a course in first-class behavior. I guess, instructing you electronically will have to do.

2. Rusty - I recommend that you try digging into the carpet. You didn't know Gabe, but he was REALLY good at it. Digging carpet is a sure fire way to up your "destruction of human things" talent that I have so obviously perfected.

3. Nigel - I could probably stand to learn a thing or two from you. I suggest we meet sometime when you're in a little pot with potatoes and onions. Just kidding cousin . . . mabye next year the award will be for Worst Pet 2007.

Hugs and slobbery kisses,
Molly