Saturday, February 17, 2007

Well Played Britney, Well Played.


It looks like Britney Spears just couldn't stand the fact that now-dead Anna Nicole Smith stole the spotlight from her.

I can imagine Britney thinking to herself, "That bitch. Who does she think she is? I am America's pop princess. She may be dead but I am way more important. What ever could I do to get media attention now?" Her first idea must have been to check into rehab because that has been a foolproof way for other f--ed up celebs to get some attention. But no one really covered that. She probably got to the rehab center in Antigua and thought to herself, "Hey where are the paparazzi? Oh, man. I should have gone to a rehab center in L.A. where I they could find me. I shouldn't have flown 8,000 miles away! Now what am I going to do? What is the point of rehab if it doesn't get you press coverage?"

So, 24 hours later, when it became clear that no one was going to pay any attention to the fact that she went to rehab she left and flew back to LA. What the hell did they do to her during her 24 hours in rehab anyway?

When she gets to LA she must have thought, "Egads! I've got it. I will shave my head. That is how I can get some press. Take that Dead Anna Nicole. Take that Howard K. Stern!!" Britney, you crazy kid...we love ya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obviously she's trying to steal the spotlight from Anna and me!!