Monday, February 19, 2007

Backstage Rider - Liz

I loved my fabulous friend Stephanie's list of the demands she plans to make if she is ever invited to sing at the Grammys. Or in case she becomes a huge rock star and gets to make demands of concert venues around the world. I am really certain that is going to happen so just in case I will add my list of demands because, naturally, I plan to travel with her. Well, only to the good places like Hawaii, Paris, and Spain. Forget about Detroit, Pittsburgh, and Memphis, Texas. By the way if you want to see backstage riders for real movie and rock stars go to The Smoking Gun

So here are Liz's demands for when Steph becomes a major star:

1. I will need a quiet room reserved exclusively for my use and for that of my fabulous husband
2. The quiet room should include two 6.5 foot long couches. The couches should have down-stuffed cushions and should be covered in 600-thread count Egyptian cotton slipcovers. There should be a minimum of 4 down stuffed throw pillows on each couch
3. Wireless broadband Internet access
4. A flat screened HDTV with a minimum size of 42" and full access to all cable channels (including the dirty ones) and an XBOX 360 attached
5. One coffee table with a vase of casa blanca lilies on it
6. One dining table that seats 4 people also with a vase of casa blanca lilies on it
7. Large bowl of fresh raspberries
8. 12 pack of ice cold diet coke
9. Chamomile tea and hot water for tea
10. ice cold Miller Lite beer for my fabulous husband Jonathan
11. 2 bottles of Coppola Claret wine and 4 glasses
12. The quiet room should have an adjoining private bathroom with a jacuzzi tub, 2 Frette bath sheets, and 2 Lush bath bombs (1 Avobath and 1 Sexbomb)
13. 3 Jo Malone Grapefruit candles
14. two cashmere throw blankets
15. Land-line telephone with both local and long-distance access
16. A binder which is filled with take-out menus for every restaurant which will deliver to the venue
17. Rawhide dog bones for my fabulous dogs
18. 1 can of tuna for my fabulous cat Nigel
19. Cat litter box complete with litter and a scooper
20. A dog walker in case my fabulous dog need a walk
21. A bucket of KFC and a family sized order of KFC mac & cheese
22. 1 bottle of Oban single malt scotch for my fabulous husband
23. Fiji bottled water and an ice bucket with fresh ice
24. Tide spot-treating pen in case I spill something in myself and have to use spot remover

25. That's all I can think of right now but of course, I reserve the right to add more stuff to this list. Like Sigfried and Roy and a white tiger to entertain me if I am in the mood.

No comments: