Friday, February 9, 2007

End of Liz's Chicago Trip and Return to Austin

This poster has nothing to do with today's blog post...I just think it's really funny.

I had a lovely dinner with my fabulous friends Hope and Dave last night. We went to Club Lucky in Chicago for some delicious pasta and martinis. I love Chicago nightlife. Thanks for a great time Hope and Dave!!

My flight today was on time and uneventful so now I am back in Austin. It's good to be home. Now I am watching the Broward County Medical Examiner's press conference on Anna Nicole's death. This whole situation is so sad and bizarre although maybe not all that surprising given her lifestyle. I predict a huge legal battle over her daughter and her estate. That poor baby daughter of hers just has no chance to have a normal life.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Welcome home Lizzy-Bo - happy to have you back on Texas soil.