Monday, March 19, 2007

Liz's Trip to Houston Day 1

Well I am in Houston visiting my fabulous friend Sandra. I drove down yesterday and we drank lots of champagne before going to dinner at one of my favorite Houston restaurants called Ibiza. Sandra's fabulous friend Elizabeth joined us for dinner and I found out that her mother and my great grandmother had the same maiden name and were from the same county in Ireland. Perhaps I have found a long lost relative? Like I need any more relatives. Good grief, I am related to at least half of the state of California as it is.

Today we went shopping where I bought my fabulous friend Stephanie a small gift that she will LOVE. Later today Sandra and I are going over to Elizabeth's house for dinner and more wine. Fun.

I am headed back to Austin tomorrow so stay tuned for my write up on the Star of Texas Rodeo Austin. A preview: My fabulous friend Whitney was a volunteer at the rodeo this year and the event she was assigned to was called "Mutton Bustin'". If you haven't heard of this event you won't want to miss the scandalous photos that I will post later in the week...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liz- I can't wait for the scandalous photos you have of me!!
Have fun in Houston!
Whitney