Saturday, March 31, 2007

Are You Bored? Do You Like Cheese? Then Look No Further Than This Post For A Good Time.


If you don't have anything better to do you can log on to Cheddar TV which is a website where you can watch (in real time)some cheddar cheese age/mature. Right now the cheese has been aging for 99 days 10 hours 58 minutes and 5 seconds. No idea what happens when it matures though.

Maybe you also get to watch someone package it up and send it to the store. Or maybe they cut it and eat it. The only way to know for sure is to watch the non-stop action. I don't have time to monitor this as closely as it deserves because I have to do some yard work. And wash my hair. But if anyone reading this wants to give us an update on the cheese situation from time to time please feel free to do so.

By the way, this is no joke...I can't make stuff like this up.

3 comments:

Steph said...

I'm hear to report that the cheese didn't move the entire 15 seconds I tuned into this fabulous feed. I have to say that the cheese looks a little like a cement block and not at all like my favorite snack at your house.

Anonymous said...

I have nothing better to do as I sit in my office on a rainy Sunday trying to do work so I thought I would report on the cheese. The cheese has now been aging for 100 days, 15 hours, 48 minutes and 10 seconds. During the roughly 30 seconds I observed the cheese there appeared to be no visual change (nor did it move as my fabulous friend Steph also observed during the 15 seconds she watched the cheese). I did notice that it seems to growing a greenish colored mold on the upper left side that looks a little like the profile of President Lincoln, or a cockroach if you tilt your head at a 45 degree angle to the right.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the update!! I have been wondering about the cheese. I am sorry to heart that you are in the office on a Sunday. I am also sorry to hear that it's raining...if you were visiting Austin this weekend you would be enjoying 80 degree sunny weather!!