Thursday, March 8, 2007

Advice for Improving Britney's Image


I think we can all agree that Britney has really gone off the deep end with her recent shenanigans (shaving head, wearing used bikinis, punching cars, etc.). I just heard today that she's angry with her family for staging an intervention and forcing her to go into rehab and that she's ready to leave. God only knows I'd be really angry at my family too if they were trying to save me from losing all my money and suffering an Anna Nicole fate.
As a certified and qualied life coach, publicist and fortune teller I feel it necessary to give my advice to Britney on how she can improve her image (although she really couldn't get much lower):
1. KICK PUPPIES
2. STEAL FROM THE HOMELESS
3. TAKE SENSITIVITY LESSONS FROM ANN COULTER
4. SUGGEST THAT WE REINSTATE THE DRAFT
5. SEND HER CHILDREN TO VIETNAM AND LET ANGELINA & BRAD ADOPT THEM
6. MARRY OSAMA BIN LADEN
7. KEEP AMERICAN IDOL FROM AIRING
8. HAVE A GIRLS' NIGHT OUT WITH LISA NOWAK (ASTRONUT)
9. BLAME ALIENS FOR HER RECENT BEHAVIOR
10. BECOME A PUFATUFNIK
Any one these actions could greatly improve her image, God only knows it couldn't possibly hurt to try.

1 comment:

Liz said...

No way are we letting that crazy ho join the pufatufniks. We have standards. Lax standards for sure but standards nonetheless.