Thursday, December 28, 2006

Will anyone pay to watch me sleep?

My fabulous friend Liz is a successful entrepreneur. She's always saying things like, "find a way to get paid for doing something you love". Well, I love to sleep. I'd like to start my own sleep-watching business. Certainly there are some wonderfully rich voyeuristic people out there who have a fetish for watching people nap. I'd like to satisfy their need.

Seriously, people have started a business with a lesser idea. For example, those folks that came up with utube - how creative is that and what exactly do they have to do? It's not like they post all the videos. I would have to do all the napping myself. My fabulous friend Liz was also telling me about a business woman whose sole business proposition is putting crystals on everything from shoes to staplers. If someone has a successful business in be-dazzeling, certainly I can fulfill my life-long dream of napping all day and getting paid for it.

I've thought this through, and I could let all my "Nap-Kins" (that's what I'd call my subscribers) decide which pajamas I wore everyday and which position I would sleep in and where I would sleep. Think of all the variety.











And for a small fee, my Nap-Kins could watch me nap or watch my dogs nap (these are not my dogs). I could make 30K a year in my spare nap time, if I could get 1,000 people to pay the bargin $29.99 yearly subscription fee.

I think I'll consult the magic 8 ball.

Pufatufnik










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just read your post and would like to watch you sleep. But you would need to be naked except for some fuzzy socks. I really love fuzzy socks and find them very sexy. Would you be up for this?

- Wealthy pervert based in Los Angeles