Thursday, December 28, 2006

My bloody finger

My fabulous friend Liz and I are always being asked for our advice. People ask us various questions like, Where can I find the best deal on a Volvo?; Are polka dots in this season?; and How can I get my dog to like me? We're excellent advice givers and if we ever don't know the answer, we just consult the black plastic orb.

Here's a piece of unsolicited advice - Don't cut your finger with a knife. I know this may sound like obvious advice, but apparently no one ever told me and it resulted in the above (and to the left) catastrophe on Christmas morning. For those of you a little slow, the picture above is of my cut finger. For those of you who connected the dots and already figured out that the picture above is of my finger - congratulations you probably already heard this advice.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gross photo. I think you should amputate your finger and get a prosthetic. Or get botox in your finger; that might work too.